Sunday, January 22, 2012

a quote

here's my quote for you from that book i'm reading for christianity and creative thought. or something like that..


"If we are forced to accept our evident lack of qualification, then there's no danger that we will confuse God's work with our own, or God's glory with our own." (L'Engle, 62)


yeah, that's right. cited it in mla. 
the book is called walking on water. and each chapter i read i have to pick out 2-3 quotes or ideas that stand out to me, challenge me, encourage me. whatever. like i said the other day, there are so many! this is one of my favorites though. it's full of great things. number one, it's outright saying we're not qualified. what a great reality check for big heads like mine. two, it implies great things are being done by god. and they are! it's just easy to forget sometimes.




and two cool rain pictures from the weekend while i was studying. because i wasn't qualified to take my exams! (see how i connected it back there?)
the clouds. were crazy.

rocking the new rain boots! they kinda cut off my circulation, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment