Monday, February 27, 2012

extra long weekends!

i know it's been a long time since my last post. i sincerely apologize to all my readers (aka emmy and kim!). 
school is so time consuming this semester. it feels like when you're at the beach, and you get stuck in a set of waves. you hardly get up for air before the next wave (or book to read, or paper to write) knocks you back under. there's a little lull between sets (aka the weekend) before it begins again.
that's my school illustration, and the reason why i haven't been posting more. i just spend all my time reading all the time.


but a few weekends ago i was able to take a long weekend and go visit my oklahoma family. emmy came with me, as did two of my cousins. we had the greatest time! 
we did fun activities (frisbee golf, clay shooting)
ate a lotttt of great food (homemade gluten free, soy free everything!)
and enjoyed hanging out! (even kim came up from dallas to visit for two nights! a
here are some pictures from our sweet weekend!


leaving....on a jet plane!

gluten & soy free soy sauce!

gluten & soy free red-velvet cheesecake brownies!

freezing frisbee golf with hanni!

katie donut holes too!

valentine's day nails!

walmart scavenger hunt!!

gettin some shooting in..

snow! and a best friend!

and a cousin!

the backyard was narnia the next morning!!


my prayer for you is that you're lulls are longer than the sets of waves in your life. and that you enjoy the ride from the waves? or at least feel god's grace and provision in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment