Thursday, May 5, 2011

my God is so big.

you know that song you sing in sunday school about how big God is?


"my God is so great,
so strong and so mighty
there's nothing my God cannot do.
the mountains are His, 
the rivers are His,
the stars are His handiwork too.
my God is so great,
so strong and so mighty
there's nothing my God cannot do."


it is so, so true. i actually think all the really important lessons we learn about God we learn through songs in sunday school. 
but this one in particular has been stuck in my head all night. i'm not sure why. i think it's because recently i've been thinking about how to love on others (like my friends in swazi and joburg) and have been praying for them and about them being loved on.
and God keeps trying to reassure me that He has it under control. He's the big one. i just think i am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment